Saturday, November 24, 2012

Game 6: Pitt 86 Delaware 59

In a hotly contested battle of schools attended by Joe Flacco, Pitt routed the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens.

I didn't watch this game because I was at Heinz Field rooting for my students.  They lost, sad face.


Some guy named Devon Saddler scored 28 for Delaware, evidently he's decent.

Pitt probably offered him a scholarship to return punts for them next season.

Zanna and Patterson both had double doubles.  Moore, Woodall and Adams also had double figures.  Pitt built a huge lead and the game was never in doubt.  They never trailed.  Delaware sucks.

Pitt shot 15-17 from the line, which has to be a record for them.  They also had a season-high 25 assists versus only 6 turnovers.

That's it.  The point of this post was really only so I could say I wrote a post about every game.

Pitt plays Howard on Tuesday.

Hail to Pitt,
J.O.

No comments :

Post a Comment