Saturday, December 31, 2016

A New Post Idea

Well it turns out that 1. Being a parent to a toddler with another baby on the way and 2. Not actually owning a tv make it very difficult to write game recaps about Pitt basketball. Frankly at this point I am more knowledgeable about how to make delicious food without dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, fish, shellfish, and wheat (my daughter is highly allergic to all these things) than I am about the 2016-2017 Panthers. I have watched one game in its entirety this year (Marquette) and snippets of a few others. My guess is that Pitt will be NIT bound which is okay. It will at least help me do better in ncaa pools.  One day I will return to writing more frequently. Maybe when my kids are old enough to not hurt themselves if I leave them alone for 5 frickin seconds. Anyway, I have a great idea for an interesting post to start 2017 but it will have to wait until I am on my laptop instead of an iPod. Thanks, loyal five readers for not giving up. I will be back

Pitt beat Clemson.

Hail to Pitt,
J.O.

1 comment :